The benefits of mineral makeup abound and using these beauty boosters instead of traditional cosmetics can change your routine forever. Rich in minerals, vitamins and oils that are wonderful for your skin, there’s no surprise that those who have made the switch have decided that there’s no turning back. But what sets mineral makeup apart from other forms of makeup anyway? Below are some of the differences between natural mineral cosmetics and traditional products that have been in use for years:
- Mineral makeup is very lightweight so it naturally blends on your skin and hides imperfections. This is unlike traditional makeup, which can usually be heavy and thick, causing it to become difficult to blend. Some have even felt that this kind of makeup “sits” on their skin, making the wearer feel uncomfortable with it on their face.
- Traditional makeup can settle into wrinkles and fine lines on the wearer’s face, making imperfections stand out even more.
- Mineral makeup lacks materials that lead to bacteria growth, resulting in a fantatic shelf life that reaches 2 to 3 years. Other makeup usually has a shelf life of only 6 months to a year at most.
- While some traditional makeup can contain a few mineral ingredients, this can also come with fragrances, talc, oils, alcohols and synthetic dyes that result in clogged pores, dry and flaky skin, and even cause allergic reactions!
- Most traditional makeup tend to run when it comes into contact with water. With mineral makeup, it is very difficult to smear or wash off as it is water-resistant and bonds well to the wearer’s skin.
Watch out for products from brands that claim to sell “mineral” makeup lines! Many large corporations have jumped on the bandwagon, but things are not as they seem and these brands are often not fully committed to true mineral makeup. Look into their ingredients lists and you might find preservatives, undesirable chemicals and other potential dangers along with the minerals in the cosmetics. Make sure that when you’re shopping for cosmetics, you always check their labels and claims thoroughly.
Silvana’s Girls and Money and Prosperity is a financial and life style publication, Division of Raul E New York, that does not offer any personal financial, health and well-being advice or advocate the purchase of security or investment, supplements, procedures and suggestions for any specific individual. Members should be aware that investment markets have inherent risks and there can be no guarantee of future profits. Any investments recommended by Silvana’s Girls and Money and Prosperity publication should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company. The ideas, procedures, and suggestions contained in this publication are not intended as a substitute for consulting with your physician. All matters regarding your health require medical supervision. Neither publisher nor author shall be liable or responsible for any loss or damage allegedly arising from any information or suggestion in this publication
While the author have made every effort to provide accurate telephone number and internet addresses at the time of publication, neither the publisher nor the author assume any responsibility for errors, or for changes that occur after publication.
Protected by copyright laws of the United States of America and international treaties. The information found on this website may only be used pursuant to the membership or subscription agreement and any reproduction, copying or redistribution (electronic or otherwise, including on the world wide web), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Raul E New York , 25 Route 111, Unit 318, Smithtown, NY 11787.